« Home | Olmert Accepts Blame For Operation's 'Failings' » | No more bullets no more killing » | Olmert sends his soldiers to Hell » | I bury my own child with my own hands » | Israel: We don't give a damn to the UN » | My Last Kiss To My Killed Child » | Israeli missile failed to destroy my love to my de... » | Israel seizes south Lebanon town » | Olmert says fighting will go on ... BBC » | The Children Massacre.....30 million moments for 3... »

War's Aftermath

Lebanon deaths:
About 1,000 - mostly civilians
No precise data on Hezbollah dead
Israeli deaths:
Soldiers: 114 (IDF)
Civilians: 43 (IDF)
Lebanon displaced:
700,000 - 900,000 (UNHCR; Lebanese govt)
Israeli displaced:
500,000 (Human Rights Watch)
Lebanon damage:
$2.5bn (Lebanese govt)
Israel damage:
$1.1bn (Israeli govt)

eXTReMe Tracker

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home