« Home | Israel seizes south Lebanon town » | Olmert says fighting will go on ... BBC » | The Children Massacre.....30 million moments for 3... » | Ain't ya soldiers ashamed !!! » | Israeli IDF may be bombed UN post deliberately !!! » | People in the Fire Line.Dibeh Shmas » | People in the Fire Line.Moussa Muhanna » | People in the Fire Line.Abu Muhammad » | Israeli bomb kills UN observers.. An offensive on ... » | Anti-War Minority »

Israeli missile failed to destroy my love to my dead kid friends !!!


I am unfortunate kid who displaced because of the Israeli missiles and bombs Which killed my kid friends. I watched the world looking at me,. all of them let me down. They refused to cease the death fire .I lost all my friends, all whom I played with. I m going to unknown destiny . I lost my home and toys. All I felt, all I saw are falling fire from the sky and a horrible sound as they touch earth then a shining Hell i ran to that hell to see what happened ,I shocked then I dropped on my knees I saw my neighbors turned into ashes .Oh, This is their daughter . I stood up again and ran to her . I look at her eyes. She lost her beauty she turned into ashes. I can't believe what I see I can't believe I lost her . Oh, she still has her doll in her small hands. the missile destroyed everything .destroyed lives and dreams. But the Israeli missile failed to destroy my love to my dead kid friends. In respect to my future … I am going to the unkown till the UN gentlemen decide whether they finally cease the death fire?!!!

Thanks to let me speak

eXTReMe Tracker

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home