« Home | The Children Massacre.....30 million moments for 3... » | Ain't ya soldiers ashamed !!! » | Israeli IDF may be bombed UN post deliberately !!! » | People in the Fire Line.Dibeh Shmas » | People in the Fire Line.Moussa Muhanna » | People in the Fire Line.Abu Muhammad » | Israeli bomb kills UN observers.. An offensive on ... » | Anti-War Minority » | Goodbye Home » | Humanity,Be Ready for One more BLOOD SHEDING file !!! »

Olmert says fighting will go on ... BBC

750 civilians killed in Lebanon
Isn't it enough ya Olmert
66666666666

how pretty you are may baby angel

I wonder how soldiers got the heart to kill you my baby

you are there now in a peaceful place

no more lies

no more deceptions

no murders call themselves generals

I really miss u

I miss ur smiley face

I remember when I see you at first time

you were playing with your doll

I remember ur voice well

I remember when u touch my hand by ur small fingers

they killed u

they are laughing now

they are singing the triumph anthems

how many innocents they killed till now!!!

they wont stop.till they make the dead kids mountains

I know u didn't know what happened to u

and u don't know wht I am talking about

u don't know the meaning of soldiers

or war

or even killing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a story of the human history

some of us are eager to kill

and they feel better by more killing

more blood

vampires

the MODERN VAMPIRES

they use bullets instead of tusks

I am sorry I return again to the complex words

baby, you wont understand

I know that well

but all I can say to you

baby, I love you

I know u understand the word love

cause u didn't know anything but love,

Angel

thank u
u r honour man
this is my 1st visit to ur blog ,much to my surprise i found that we are doing something simillar to some degree visit my blog and u ll see wat i mean
http://israelicrimes.blogspot.com/
i'm going to put a link to ur blog on my blog, u can put a link to mine if u please
bye my blog-friend

Post a Comment
eXTReMe Tracker

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home