« Home | Olmert sends his soldiers to Hell » | I bury my own child with my own hands » | Israel: We don't give a damn to the UN » | My Last Kiss To My Killed Child » | Israeli missile failed to destroy my love to my de... » | Israel seizes south Lebanon town » | Olmert says fighting will go on ... BBC » | The Children Massacre.....30 million moments for 3... » | Ain't ya soldiers ashamed !!! » | Israeli IDF may be bombed UN post deliberately !!! »

No more bullets no more killing























UN RESOLUTION: KEY POINTS
  • Hezbollah must end attacks on Israel
  • Israel must end offensive military operations
  • 15,000 peacekeepers to enforce ceasefire
  • Lebanese troops to be deployed to south
  • Israel to withdraw troops as international force deployed
Now after days of war and terror we can see peaceful sun starts to shin over southern lebanon. We all hope that Israel would rethink about its polices. more than 1000 lebanese civilains killed about 30% are children, Who justifies this?. Will the resolustion end the conflict ? this question will be answered in the next hours and days??? Do yall who read this blog think it will come to end soon?

eXTReMe Tracker

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home