« Home | I bury my own child with my own hands » | Israel: We don't give a damn to the UN » | My Last Kiss To My Killed Child » | Israeli missile failed to destroy my love to my de... » | Israel seizes south Lebanon town » | Olmert says fighting will go on ... BBC » | The Children Massacre.....30 million moments for 3... » | Ain't ya soldiers ashamed !!! » | Israeli IDF may be bombed UN post deliberately !!! » | People in the Fire Line.Dibeh Shmas »

Olmert sends his soldiers to Hell




Israel's government tries to convinces the Israeli people of its victory Over Hezbollah by tripling its troops in southern Lebanon to push Hizbouallah's fighters back in the Lebanese deep.Its because the question "What we did , Israelis, in this war?" "We send our sons to be killed in southern Lebanon!!". I think its time for the Israeli government to rethink in using power to solve the political crises and to withdraw from southern Lebanon.

Stop killing Your own People,Olmert

eXTReMe Tracker

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home